Re: [OM] Photo of RED Band in concert - HOT

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo of RED Band in concert - HOT
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:42:44 -0600
Far too frequently clubs/bars just have the contractor that did the
build-out also do any "acoustical treatment" which means they put something
soft where it won't do any good, or don't bother. Try being in the local P F
Changs, built to their specs. Not a soft surface anywhere. It meets the
newer standards of being noisy because people (oh, alright, younger people)
are said to perceive noisy places as "High Energy Happening Places That They
Need to Be At!" I see the same idea going into the club area now.

Just imagine, a noisier place where it is even easier to get serious hearing
damage. Oh well, less to burn.