Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:38:58 +0000
Which is not quite the same, Paul (Ken).  I think Leopard is still supported by
Apple, as is iOS 5 (OK for the iPad Gen 1).  All my devices are capable of
running the latest OS updates but I don't know how long for.

I suspect that your MBP would run more comfortably on Snow Leopard, given the
burden caused by Lion's "reopen every programme" system (I can't remember what
it's called :-)).  Certainly my iMac 24" started to run pretty slowly when I
upgraded to Lion.

Chris