Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:41:09 +0000
Jez

Connect the iPad, makes sure that it has done a backup, take a hard drive
backup, then select Reset on the iTunes panel with the iPad connected.

It's possible that there is no fix for the crashes, but it should be better
after the reset.  The crashes might be conflicts between the standards used by
Safari on the iPad and those on the websites that you visit.  Consider
installing another browser, like Opera or Mercury.

Chris