Re: [OM] Noisy spaces

Subject: Re: [OM] Noisy spaces
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:23:53 -0800
> From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... the new
> hospital building I work in has the worst acoustics possible in the
> cafeteria... all hard tile and
> brick with one glass wall, and it's all open.  During lunch, it's
> unbelievably noisy in there, so I've taken to eating in our tiny, tiny
> little break room at 2pm so I can find a seat.

Could it be that the hospital administration doesn't especially want to
encourage people to spend time in the cafeteria?

Naw, that would just be paranoia... ("Out of the cafeteria! Back to work,
serfs!")

:::: Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich,
a tragedy for the poor. -- Sholem Aleichem