Re: [OM] Noisy spaces

Subject: Re: [OM] Noisy spaces
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:09:32 -0500
Having had some experience with designers (and one particularly interesting
experience---one degree of separation from a FLW-trained architect), I can say
with some degree of confidence that reality, when conflicting with design, will
lose almost every time. Designers think of themselves as artists, and nothing
should interfere with the expression of their art, even if it means computer
monitors facing a window wall, or a music hall with the acoustics of a WWI
battlefield. (Yes, I am using a very broad brush here and I know there are
exceptions. It's just that my path seldom crosses the exceptions;.)

--Bob