Re: [OM] Vision

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:49:22 -0500
And not only that, the retinal blind spot of approx 7.5 x 5.5 degrees is
automagically filled in by the brain with whatever it thinks should be
there... kinda like PhotoShop image fill.  If you've ever wondered where
that car had been when it suddenly appeared of the blue it might well
have been exactly where your brain had told you it wasn't.

Chuck Norcutt