Re: [OM] OT now Apple vs Windoze

Subject: Re: [OM] OT now Apple vs Windoze
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:58:39 -0600
The all in one business is ok if you are like me, the computer I use for
real work,PS, indesign, etc. is not connected to the internet at all. Ever
except for the brief time it takes for registering software like PS or
capture one where there is no alternative, and I use a separate cheap
desktop and monitor to  do the internet and email, but IN NO WAY would I
want to depend on the monitor they put in an all in one or with my cheap
internet computer for photo editing.