Re: [OM] Back to Point Lobos

Subject: Re: [OM] Back to Point Lobos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:33:42 -0800
On 1/30/2013 2:00 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Oh, that. My iPad doesn't care for your webpage too much and navigation is
> a little bit of a chore. Sorry.

Huh? The only navigation is using your finger to scroll up and down. That's
part of the reason I've been moving away
from a traditional web gallery to a blog form, for tablet use.

I haven't tried this latest post on the iPad, as it is on an outing with its
mistress, but previous ones work very well
on it. Of course, it is young, and not suffering with abandonment issues.

[Whoops, Carol just came home a moment before I pushed Send. The Point Lobos
page looks great on her iPad. She's looking
through it now.]

I just opened Dolphin on my iPhone, and there was the new page, as the URL I've
got on its default page is the generic
one for the latest post. The page comes up sized to screen width, and adjusts
properly when the device is rotated. The
text is too small on that screen at that size, but the images look fine,
scrolling works perfectly, as do gestures to
make things larger and smaller and to and move them around.

Take Two Tablets Moose