Re: [OM] Cyber Combat

Subject: Re: [OM] Cyber Combat
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:55:51 +1100
Knew about Starbucks - I met many in the UK this December who were boycotting
them because of it. I'd rather they boycotted them because of their coffee -
and I do believe that I may just have offered that opinion once or twice...  :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813