Re: [OM] What's the verdict on Zone-10 TOPE2 image parameters?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's the verdict on Zone-10 TOPE2 image parameters?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:13:03 -0600
> I've been developing everything that goes in the gallery in LR,
> constraining the long edge to 900pix.

That's what I'm doing too. :)

If you want to post a larger picture, that's fine and there is an icon
there for you to view the full-size image. I've got the quality
cranked up high on the resize algorithm so anything downsized to the
900 limit still does pretty well.

> BTW - the LR Gallery 2 plugin works nicely, with the one annoyance that
> it's a one-shot deal.  You have to log in, browse to the directory, upload
> the photo, and then it immediately logs off.  It would be nice if it could
> stay logged in for a predetermined time, or maybe until you tell it to log
> out.

It's a no-longer developed program, but I use "Gallery Remote" to
upload vast quantities of images to my other gallery site. It works
great and allows me to mass upload hundreds or thousands of images
into various galleries. I've also enabled a couple other upload
options too.

Over the past week, I've done some tweaking of a few items, but hope
to correct a few glaring things this weekend.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx