Re: [OM] Back to Point Lobos

Subject: Re: [OM] Back to Point Lobos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:00:49 -0500
I have a relatively new 42" HDTV that I've never used as an image
display device.  I'll have to try that when I get back.  I'd also never
even thought about the 32" cheap one we have here but I just looked and
see that it has HDMI, VGA and Composite inputs.  I thought I have no
HDMI source for images but then thought the E-M5 has an HDMI output
port.  Durn!  There's a USB cable but no HDMI cable included.  I'll have
to get one.

Chuck Norcutt