Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 18:27:03 -0600
Weltris is essentially Tetris in three dimensions.  Some 20 years ago, when
we first received the game as a Christmas gift, my wife ran up some blazing
scores.  It helped that she had worked as a Civil Service typist, and later,
as an Engineering Aide using Friden calculators, and had grown up with two
brothers for competition.

One of our daughters-in-law was also very competitive, and it really riled
her that she couldn't beat my wife's scores.  One evening, she refused to
give up until she got a competitive score, and this went on until the wee
hours.

Unfortunately, in moving the game from one machine to another, I mishandled
the file containing the scoring history, and her top scores were lost.  I
have been reminded  of this transgression a number of times.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA