Re: [OM] Cyber Combat

Subject: Re: [OM] Cyber Combat
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:50:53 -0800
While I agree with some of the things Manuel has to say, I also have to say
that he is not, himself, exactly a poster boy for doing things the right
way. There's been some real friction between him and other developers, and
his referenced article, viewed in that context, reads as "sour grapes".

---
Scott Gomez