Re: [OM] Have I mentioned how much I'm loving LR?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have I mentioned how much I'm loving LR?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 22:50:44 -0600
On 2/2/13 16:56 : , Tina Manley wrote:
> I couldn't work without LR.  It's fantastic!  Post your photos?
>
> Tina

This first one is without correction (it's not the exact same shot, but
I just fired off 6 in a row to make sure, so it's within a frame or two)
http://flic.kr/p/dRRcim

Next one is after correction.

http://flic.kr/p/dRRcjb

These were both shot with stage lighting, so the color balance is
funky.  I used the 12-50 stopped down to make sure everyone was in focus
- looks like the IS let me down a touch.  I really need a nice tripod...

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard