Re: [OM] Have I mentioned how much I'm loving LR?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have I mentioned how much I'm loving LR?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 07:21:37 +0000
That worked well, Paul.  But I bet you'll be in trouble with the lady
nonetheless:  My wife, who is quite tall, prefers to be put nearer the back of
a group, especially if there is going to be some distortion because of the
angle of the lens.

But I often forget and I get into trouble.

Did you have to be close and use the wider end?

Chris