Re: [OM] Moon, Cloud, Sunset Light

Subject: Re: [OM] Moon, Cloud, Sunset Light
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 09:30:31 -0600
And that's the reason I've started bringing the E-M5 with me pretty much
everywhere.  And if I've left it in the car, the iPhone 4S is always in my
pocket.  That has, on numerous occasions, been the difference between getting a
shot and not getting it.  The iPhone has limitations compared to the dslr, but
it is capable of amazing shots under the right conditions, and
perfectly-acceptable ones otherwise. And it's always within reach.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard