Re: [OM] Awww, poop.

Subject: Re: [OM] Awww, poop.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 17:29:07 +1100
I have the Panasonic 45-200mm which I prefer to the Oly 40-150.
I found that it focussed better on my E-P2
It has the range you want and it's about $280 from B&H which is pretty good.
In fact it's the same price as the Oly.
Downside -= 1.8x the weight. But weight adds stability.
90-400mm equivalent against 80-300mm and the same aperture.
And if you go to a Panasonic body at some point, you've still got stabilisation.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813