Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:44:40 +0000
It's indeed a very impressive performer, almost silent in action, and
robust in the extreme, although it does suffer slight CA on high
contrast edges, and is not weather-proofed (it did feel like a pepper
mill after an afternoon in a windy Monument Valley). Yes, it has
pretty much supplanted my 14-54; the same did not apply to the Zuiko
18-180 I had previously, which was clearly a compromise between
performance and size.
If you can find one, get one!
Piers

On 2/4/13, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Wow.  I just looked that up. I'm sure it's an awesome lens... and I could
>> buy three of the MFT lenses for one of those.... Maybe if I hit Powerball
>> this week...
>
> Yes, but, this lens is magical. It's has the Leica Goodness all built
> into it. I have the original 14-50 that when it worked, worked
> EXTREMELY well. Simply a stunning lens. I know a couple people with
> the big honker and they pretty well use it exclusively on their
> E-bodies.
>
> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx