Re: [OM] E-M5 battery life (again), was: The Boys of Winter - again...

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery life (again), was: The Boys of Winter - again...
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 20:11:30 -0500
Using the OM-D for the last week in holiday mode. Charged the Oly
battery after 93 shots (just because) and then got another 143 shots on
the recharge. In both cases, the battery indicator didn't blink (though
I think it's not too sensitive and will go very quickly from good to
worrying).

I have both the EVF and the screen operational. Usually, I do try to
switch the camera off if I don't expect to use it for a while. In other
words, nothing special to increase battery life (the auto shutdown is
default). The 143 shots included a goodly number using the OM 100/2 and
manual focussing with the IBIS engaged (i.e., release half way down).

Martin