Re: [OM] Opportunities

Subject: Re: [OM] Opportunities
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:52:52 -0600
No, but she thought clearly enough to tell me to get my butt on the
train where I can relax through the snowstorm for 6 hours instead of
white-knuckling it down the interstate.  I've made that drive at least a
hundred times, and in the best weather, the middle of Illinois is flat
and boring as hell.  In a snowstorm, where either I-55 or I-57 can drift
over in a heartbeat, it ain't no fun.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard