Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 21:04:52 +1100
Well, 'e hadn't oughter.
 Active - passive...transitive, intransitive - I never sorted all that out. But
I know when it feels wrong and turning nouns into verbs willy nilly? Up with
this I will not put,
To obsolesce - sound like t's decaying and glowing at the same time.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813