Re: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 12:12:39 +0000
The price of the grip is already coming down. Oly has offered and now offers
again a $50 rebate. I still have a 10% reduction on accessories (not lenses,
unfortunately) from registering my OM-D. So, combining the two would bring it
down to $219 or thereabouts, which is close to some of the aftermarket
versions. I've managed to resist....

I have to agree with Moose that the camera, as is with Oly strap, is easy to
carry around on one's neck all day.  Add the 100/2 and it's a bit more of
course; however, with the 12-50 and 45 it's light. When I've hung an 80-200/2.8
or a 300/2.8 on it, I may change my mind.

Martin