Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 08:12:00 -0600
The term "dog" means that it is unable to fulfill the intended purpose in
an acceptable manner. It can also mean that the performance, although
sufficient, is not competitive with other comparative models. The E-M5 may
have some size and weight advantages that will allow us to give some
problems a pass, but if something isn't up to the task, it isn't up to the
task. No amount of features will make up for the fact the camera won't
focus under some common applications. Nor does it mask the issue of
extremely poor battery life.

As to your strict adherence to obsolete language rules, I do tend to
utilize third or fourth definitions of words. If it's in the Oxford, I
consider it fair game.

AG

--
Ken Norton