Re: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:09:54 -0600
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I don't worry about weight on my neck because I don't use anything other
> > than a wrist strap.  And I can walk around with a camera backpack all
> day.
> > If I want light, I take the E-620 instead of the 5D.  If you lug a RB67
> > with prism finder and three or four lenses around, everything is lighter
> by
> > comparison.
>
> Joel, I did notice that you were selective with just how much you used
> the roller-bag, though. It was great for when we were working near the
> vehicles.

It was selective in terms of whether I wanted to shoot BW or not.

I did have some reluctance to roll it in the mud though.  I might have done
it had we been traveling in my vehicle rather than yours.

Did you forget our shooting down along the Presque Isle R.?  The 1300 steps
down and 1700 back up?

Joel W.