Re: [OM] Just uploaded a FFFF to my gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Just uploaded a FFFF to my gallery
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:20:22 -0600
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM, SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just thought I would try the gallery out and this time not all Monochrome
>
> our dog
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2037>
>
> Swiss Lunch
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2040>
>
> Golden Fruit
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2043>
>
> Lost Shoes
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2031>
>
> Swinging Times
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2034>

Your dog is quite adorable.  The tonality seems a bit flat, but that's not
too bad for the subject, so I figure it must be intentional.  Makes it
seems a bit stylized (nothing wrong with that).

I think my favorite is the last one.  I love those studies in light, like
Nathan's shadow studies in his last PAW.  Seems like photography exists for
such things.

Joel W.