Re: [OM] E-M5 battery life (again), was: The Boys of Winter - again...

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery life (again), was: The Boys of Winter - again...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 17:36:10 -0500
I'll have to check everything but especially the sleep time and
stabilizer settings.  The stabilizer might be on all the time.  I
started with raw only but, after downloading my first set of shots, I
found that the only preview of the image viewer (wihtout converting) was
a thumbnail.  Canon includes a small JPEG within the raw file and I
assumed Oly did as well.  Not true so I've added a small JPEG to the mix.

It's funny that you should mention the settings I've used with the A1 to
maximize battery life.  That didn't compute.  The A1 gives good battery
life and the camera is setup exactly the way I want it.  I never gave
battery life a bit of consideration because I didn't have to.

Chuck Norcutt