Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:03:34 +1100
I meant to add - when I did the SLR book, I found that I could buy some
interesting SLR's for pocket money.
Now I'm doing the TLR book, I've found that there is no such think as a cheap
TLR.
They have become oddly fashionable.
If anyone has in a cupboard somewhere  I'm interested in collecting -

Ansco Automatic Reflex
Fujicaflex
Craftex Hollywood
A Chinese 'Five Goats' (no, not a joke!)
Anything with an odd name - Elbowflex, Dearyflex, Dorisflex and so on.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813