Re: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:09:58 -0600
> Sorry, different strokes for different folks.  I don't really like the
> battery holder very much and wouldn't use it any more even if it could
> work with no batteries.

That's fine. It's not that the A1 is really a state-of-the-art camera
anyway. It takes pretty decent pictures if you can keep the ISO low.
But nobody wants to use ISO 160 (iso 100 indicated) anymore.

But the ergonomics of the camera, with or without the grip, is
exceptional. Shame about the shutter lag. The shutter lag is
maddening.

The lens remains the most brilliant feature of the camera and is the
#1 reason to keep using it. The 28-200 equivalent lens is sharp
everywhere and at almost every aperture.

AG