Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:27:07 -0600
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One is the peculiarly American habit of turning nouns into verbs when there
> is no need to do so.
> That's another couple of people who've put me on their filter list i
> assume. Sigh. Just can't resist...

"Uncle me no uncles" says Capulet to Tibalt (I think).

The 18th century critics, some of them, complained about Shakespeare's
uncouth diction here and there.

Not saying that vindicates anything or anyone.  Just saying (to quote Bob).

I don't really disagree with anything you said except "peculiarly" and I
don't disagree so much as don't know but suspect you don't really know
either.

Joel W.