Re: [OM] Cyber Combat

Subject: Re: [OM] Cyber Combat
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 07:59:55 -0500
I had been playing with Ubuntu for a while on a dual boot setup when I
accidentally killed the Linux boot manager.  I don't remember how, the
Ubuntu partition is still there.  I don't like what I read about what's
happened to Ubuntu so when I eventually get Linux running again I'll
probably install Mint.

Chuck Norcutt