Re: [OM] E-M5 battery life (again), was: The Boys of Winter - again...

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery life (again), was: The Boys of Winter - again...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:29:24 -0500
I was using BreezeBrowser which I have used for years and knows how to
extract JPEGs from Canon raw files.  But it's also not been updated for
years.  I tried using Bridge which showed more than a thumbnail but at
this point all the files have associated JPEGS or converted raw files.
Your point is well taken.  I'll have to turn the JPEGs off again and see
what Bridge does with them.

Chuck Norcutt