Re: [OM] E-M5 battery life (again), was: The Boys of Winter - again...

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery life (again), was: The Boys of Winter - again...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 17:43:53 -0500
The intervalometer is a very useful tool.  After I built my battery pack
with AC adapter I used the A1 to fire all four Alien Bee B800s at full
power about 1 minute apart to see how many shots I could get.  I don't
remember the number anymore (maybe my battery does :-)) but it was way
more than enough.

Chuck Norcutt