Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 18:09:03 -0500
I'm trying The Plan diet which is full of greens, vegetables, lots of
fiber.  My husband is complaining that I'm trying to kill him.  It really
changes your bathroom habits!!  That's a good thing.  It's a super healthy
diet and I've lost 7 pounds in one week.  Getting ready for the wedding in
March.

Tina

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Brought some back from Nice in October. Still good. Will stock up in the
> > summer...
>
> I'm going to try growing a wad of garlic, onion and hot peppers this
> year. My goal is to harvest 100 heads of garlic. I've got multiple
> recipes that use (utilise) two or more heads at a time. And then there
> is the roasted garlic------oh, yeah.
>
> The gas gets a bit wild, though. I'm envisioning nuclear clouds over
> Tina's house.
>

> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx