[OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 06:57:48 +0000
Thanks, Chuck.

You probably know this already, but all my medical students (students I teach
but who are studying to be doctors) are inculcated with the idea that statins
are a wonder drug, a putative "polypill" that all males over 50 should be
taking as a matter of course.

I wonder who put that idea about .  .  . ?

Chris