Re: [OM] [OT] Posting Batteries prohibited by UK Royal Mail

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Posting Batteries prohibited by UK Royal Mail
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 18:42:35 +1100
Yes, and it does not say anything about Li-ion batteries having to be 'new'.
Further, the restriction on other batteries says "Equipment sent with new ***
batteries". It does not mention new equipment sent with non-new batteries or
used equipment sent with used batteries or even just used batteries.
I don't care what they mean - just what they say!

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813