Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:54:26 -0500
My doctor and I have had numerous discussions about statins because I have Type
II diabetes, and some medical authorities recommend we Type Twoers take statins
as a matter of course. So far I have refused and he has bucked his own
superiors' recommendations because my overall cholesterol hovers in the 155
range, and my good and bad are well below those lines which must not be
crossed. Something's going to get me eventually, but it won't be cholesterol.
(My father expired of a massive heart attack at age 67 while carrying in his
pocket a set of lab results similar to mine.)

--Bob