Re: [OM] Awww, poop.

Subject: Re: [OM] Awww, poop.
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:12:23 -0500
  I don't know about cigar ash. Bon Ami is an excellent cleaning
abrasive as long as whatever you are cleaning is harder than
limestone. Bon Ami is made of powdered limestone, feldspar (I think)
and coconut shell. It works wonders on pot & pans leaving them mirror
bright so long as they weren't scratched to begin with. To polish
watches glasses, both mineral and plastic, I use Wenol metal polish.
Great stuff! I don't believe I would use either one on coated camera
lenses.

Charlie