Re: [OM] Blast from the past - Storm Chasing in Iowa

Subject: Re: [OM] Blast from the past - Storm Chasing in Iowa
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:10:54 -0600
Thank you for the kind words on this photograph. It remains one of my
favorites. That balloon-shaped cloud is unreal. We're on the back-side
of a massive squall-line of severe thunderstorms. This one spawned
tornadoes further east.

This photo has been part of the commercial stock library for a few
years now, but I decided to do a reinterpretation of it for
wall-display. Yes, Moose, there is a lot of LCE in it. I'll probably
printing. That image has no halos and was "normalized" for any use.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx