Re: [OM] Image stabilizer confusion, was: E-M5 battery life...

Subject: Re: [OM] Image stabilizer confusion, was: E-M5 battery life...
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:49:55 -0800
Let me see if I can help (or add to the confusion).

If A is on, IS is on.  Auto, Vertical or Horizontal.
        If B is off, IS should be on all the time.
        If B is on, IS is on only at half press.
If A is off, B is not even in the picture.  Does nothing.

(Trying to look it like a programmer)Paul in Portland OR