Re: [OM] Errrgghhh

Subject: Re: [OM] Errrgghhh
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:23:56 -0800
On 2/8/2013 4:06 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
> Uploaded one to TOPE1, but while I can add a comment, there's no way I
> can see to edit the caption or the image title.  I've popped out the
> sidebar on every version I can, but no "edit captions" option in the
> TOPE.  Should I re-upload to my gallery, do the thing, then copy it over?

What I did was upload to my own gallery, where all that may be edited, then
duplicate, ("Create Replica" in the sidebar
to the image itself, not the thumbnail.) to the TOPE gallery.

At that, I made a mistake, had the same experience you report, so deleted from
the TOPE, edited the original in my
album, then reduplicated.

Replica Moose