Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new stuff up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new stuff up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 00:54:10 -0600
Yes!! And looking at his have inspired me to look differently around me.  While
I now live about 2 hours from Chris, Valparaiso is different from Fort Wayne.
And we all see things differently.  And now, any time I venture to Southern
Illinois to visit my dad or a friend, I will be seeing it with an eye towards
photography.

This group has taught me that and given me the confidence to share the photos.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life.". -- Harlan Howard