Re: [OM] Image stabilizer confusion, was: E-M5 battery life...

Subject: Re: [OM] Image stabilizer confusion, was: E-M5 battery life...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 16:16:31 -0500
That's the behavior that I was assuming and the way I've been using the
camera.  So my short battery life would seem not related to inordinate
use of IS.  But maybe it's related to screen use.  I'm now leaving the
screen turned off except for major menu navigation.  But I've also been
doing a lot of fiddling with the camera unrelated to taking pictures so
I need to do an Oly battery recharge and start the battery timer again.

Chuck Norcutt