Re: [OM] Image stabilizer confusion, was: E-M5 battery life...

Subject: Re: [OM] Image stabilizer confusion, was: E-M5 battery life...
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 21:25:53 -0500
Chuck:
Fiddling with the menus/camera etc will certainly eat batteries.

Just got back from 2 hrs outside (-10C to -15C probably) photographing
our Winterlude ice sculptures at night. IS on (except for some with
tripod), screen and EVF all on. Result: 161 photos on a new, fully
charged Oly battery (yes, I splurged on a genuine spare) and the
indicator still shows battery "full".

While it could have been colder, I'm pretty happy with low-temp
operation, all things concerned.

Martin