Re: [OM] OT: PowerGen I-thingie car charger

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: PowerGen I-thingie car charger
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 22:30:41 -0600
Yes.  Get the one from Scosche.  I don't know the model off the top of my head,
but it's got two USB ports - one 1A and one 2A.  Works like a champ.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard