Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 16:16:55 +1100
We're adaptable. It's possible to live on a Vegan diet and it's possible to
live on a 100% meat diet (Inuit).
But in the hunter/gatherer phase of Homo sapiens, which continues in pockets,
meat tended to be occasional and fruit/vegies the staple except in coastal
areas (fish, shellfish).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com