[OM] OT, Jon Egging Trust, was Re: TOPE Uploads

Subject: [OM] OT, Jon Egging Trust, was Re: TOPE Uploads
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:15:28 +0000
Sorry, Donald, but the weather looks punk for tomorrow, so little chance of a
Reds trip.  I hope that I can postpone it again . . .

I hope that your Mum's exam goes well (and that you get there safely).

But my squadron (the University of London Air Squadron, www.ulas.org.uk) has
adopted the Jon Egging Trust (www.joneggingtrust.com) as this year's charity,
so there will be more contact with the team.  For those not in the know, Jon
was the pilot who died in 2011 when breaking into the circuit to land at
Bournemouth airport, after a display
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20773844).  His widow, Emma, has decided
to use his memory to benefit disadvantaged children through the Trust.

When the trip happens, I plan to take my Powershot S100 into the cockpit; there
will probably be no time or space for any other gizmo.

Chris