[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: some Brussels and Alicante people

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: some Brussels and Alicante people
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:07:23 +0100
Lots of people in this week's PAW, perhaps to balance the Brussels gallery I
posted the other day, which was very focused on the buildings of that city.
Here you have some people in Brussels, and in Alicante of course, with a couple
of signs thrown in for good measure:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=911

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. I apologise in
advance for recycling my PAD from yesterday, but I felt that the women with the
watermelon breasts belongs here as well.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu