Re: [OM] storm

Subject: Re: [OM] storm
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:35:59 -0500
Here I am! Here I am! We survived. Wasn't much of a picture event for me, but
damned if it wasn't a hell of a ride. Usually I'm out in the middle of any snow
storm stalking the elusive Winter Shot. This time good sense prevailed and I
stayed home. Not that I could have got out if I'd wanted to. (Andrew, note the
deliberate avoidance of "gotten".)

I've posted a few pics to Facebook and will put some in TOPE by and by.

--Bob