Re: [OM] Speaking of saturated fats

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of saturated fats
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:16:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>http://ktla.com/2013/02/09/baconfest-2013-features-dress-made-entirely-of-bacon/#axzz2KbN46llL
>
>To quote David Letterman: "This is why the rest of the world hates us."

     About 20 years ago I took a road trip with the local slam poetry guru to
the nationals in Albuquerque, perhaps the best road trip I've ever taken.  The
event began with a performance by a group of faux 60's street performers called
"The Manson Family"  One of the intermission events was a floor show of
clothing made with materials other than cloth.  One was a dress made of roofing
shingles, another of CD discs, but the best was one made of MRI photos.  The
model walked around the floor and would stop every so often, standing over a
flashlight so that you could see the MRI images.

     But bacon?  I'll bet it got sizzling reviews.

Chris