Re: [OM] storm

Subject: Re: [OM] storm
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:27:31 -0500
I lived for many years in Michigan and upstate New York and also spent
the winter of 1962/63 in Germany when the Rhine froze over... which
supposedly hadn't happened since 1917.  So, I weren't always a Florida
man... which is exactly why I am a Florida man... once again.  I used to
live here before as well and made the mistake of going to Boston of all
places... for 11 long, long cold years.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt